Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Choir Pres' First Visit to MN

My girl came and visited me amidst the fall leaves and the ever cooling days as winter approaches.
Of course the first thing we did was head to the MOA (Mall of America) with Dan and Joshua. For being an MEA (Minnesota Educators Association) weekend, i.e. no school for kiddos, the place was not a mad house as I expected. We leisurely wandered around the mall visiting random stores and thinking, this place is huge.
Until we found this...We will now call this place scrapbook heaven. A thin place for my girl and as she dissapeared I realized that I could tackle the Apple store and the Bose store before she could even make it half way through Archiver's. I even made it back in time to snap some pictures of her joyous delight as she found assorted papers of all kinds.The joys of enjoying fall with the one you love in a new place is exhilarating. We made it down to St. Olaf to hear the Chapel Choir's Vespers concert at Boe Chapel. While we were there I realized how many of the buildings at St. Olaf require the theme music to Harry Potter. I wonder if they have prefects down there?

1 comment:

Erin said...

oooh Archiver's! I'm a little jealous....