Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Blog,

Hey! Remember me? I used to take care of you. Apparently I've taken a turn down dead-beat lane. Just thought I'd drop you a note to let you know that I think of you often, miss you dearly, and even plan to give you attention one of these days.

Don't give up on me, Blog! We're in this thing together. You and me! And SoundGuy. And the loyal readers. And the lurkers (hi lurkers!). Just one big happy, moderately functional family. It warms my heart. Hallmark should make a card for this sentiment.

XOXO,
Well-meaning Slack-tastic CP

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

A card for dead-beat bloggers to send to all their loyal readers and lurkers?

If you find it I need one too ;).

When life gets busy, good or bad, the blog suffers ... it's okay as long as you eventually come back.

After all, pretty soon I want to start seeing wedding sneaks ;).

Happy Day to you (and to SoundGuy)!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hi!! I haven't posted on my blog for over a week...I join you in your slackerism for the blog. :) xoxo

Leah said...

ha, this made me laugh! shout out to the lurkers! :)