Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...Gone Tomorrow!

Here's the new hair - 6 inches were left on the cutting room floor Saturday morning. My original plan (and the reason I was growing my hair out for nearly four years) was to donate to Locks-of-Love. Sadly, I didn't check my facts closely enough. When I read that colored hair could be donated I figured I was fine. The fine print says that bleached hair (as in my pre-wedding hilight job) was not accepted. BLAST! So, I have to admit that vanity trumped charity and my unacceptably hilighted hair was swept up into the trash. I think Locks-of-Love should issue those "I tried" stickers like you get for donating blood...

2 comments:

The Lovelys said...

Well, you look just stunning!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I love it ... and I love that I was the first "real" person to see it on you ;). Thanks for spending your day with us and all your help!

::MWAH::