Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

10 Reasons....

Why My Wife Rules.

1.
'nuff said.
2. Lists. They even keep me in line...some of the time.
3. Her wardrobe is organized by color.
4. She rides a red scooter when it's nice outside.
5. She loves gerber daisies the best (yay for cheap flowers).
6. After a long day of work bringing home the bacon, she still enjoys cooking dinner. (Don't worry friends, I do the dishes!)
7. Laundry Fairy.
8. Sultry Alto Voice.
9. She lets me drive her to work in the jeep, even though there "isn't enough room for my stuff!"
10. And finally,

This is sugar. My wife's her mama. That makes her my "Sugar Mama." Oh ya.

4 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Love it! So sweet ...
I think she's pretty great too and so glad I've get to have her as a friend thanks to PJP.

P.S. Wives really are the best, aren't we?!?! ;D

The Lovelys said...

Your wife does rule!

P.S. You forgot, she has awesome friends:)

Nicole said...

Awwww!! I think my darling husband knew I was going to have a very long very busy day and decided to be extra nice to me.

I'm a good wife because I'm part of a good team. =) And the love of a labrador is also inspirational...

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Ahhh! So sweet!! I love your wife too. And for the record - I'm SO glad she married you. Just sayin'. :)