Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

MugRug: How Did I Live Without It?


Do you know about MugRugs? Suddenly they're everywhere as those crafty gals who sew are whipping them up out of scrap fabric. As a birthday gift, I received my very own MugRug custom made by KnittyBitties.

Knowing that the rug would get the most use on my desk at work, I requested something appropriate to life in Beaver Nation. Isn't it cute?


Even the back is adorable! Though you can't tell from the photo, it's quilted too.

Now my water bottle (with its tendency to sweat) and my beloved Starbucks traveler have a nice tidy, spirited home on my desk.
This is not my first KnittyBitty creation. My magic apron, coffee coat, and beautiful table runner have all come out of the little ETSY shop that could. I love crafty items that are fun AND functional and this one hits it out of the park!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

YAE!! So glad you love it. I love mine too. In fact, I think I may need one for downstairs too... :D

Loves!!!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I'm so glad you like it too! They are quite fun to make ... in fact I'm working on some right now to put in the shop :).