We're looking back at a very pleasant, low-key 2012!
- Jim went to San Francisco to work at the MacWorld conference. All his tech-gadget itches were scratched.
- Nicole opened a new learning center for Engineering students at OSU. It continues to be a big focus of her work.
- Mom & Fred came to visit. Since our birthdays are three weeks apart, we shared a party.
|Celebrating a combined 98 years!|
- Jim and OSU Glee hosted their first "Sing Off" concert. They collaborated with OSU's a ccappella groups to rock our socks.
- We got to hear Chanticleer in Portland
- Nicole got to go to Anchorage on a work trip and snuck in a quick visit with the Taylors.
- We were "drafted" to the Methodist Marmots softball team. Nobody can tell us where the team name came from, but we won a few games and had a lot of fun!
|We did some landscaping...and discovered a convenient way to transport trees.|
- We got a visit from Erin & Aiden
|Uncle Jim & Eloise snuck in a little beach time|
|Mom & I met up with Brenda in Seattle|
- Jim chaperoned the youth group mission trip to Juneau. They built a community garden and celebrated the 4th of July Alaska-style.
|We spent a week in Montana. Sunsets at Mom & Fred's are the best!|
|Nicole's grad school pals had a super fun Corvallis reunion.|
- Our sister-in-law Treena visited for Labor Day weekend. We shopped till we dropped!
|We got the dog dirty.|
|Nicole traveled to Nashville for a conference and saw the Grand Ole Opry|
|Jim & Nicole reunited with old friends for a Willamette Choir Reunion|
|Jim served as Music Director and Band Leader for a production of RENT. |
(See the back of his head under the platform?)
- We spent a few days in Phoenix enjoying 80-degree weather with Erin & Aiden.
- Jim hung enough Christmas lights to ensure that our house can be seen from space.
As always, we are reminded of the many blessings of this life, and are so grateful for the family and friends we share it with! We wish you the happiest of holidays and a joy-filled new year!
Jim, Nicole & Sugar