Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

28 Days

Sometimes you have to post just to post. I am noticing that we are way behind at keeping up with January numbers. Maybe it had something to do with having 3 weeks of break and no classes or reading to do.

Regardless I thought I would post on countdown day 28. In 28 days I get to spend a whole week back in Oregon, out of this cold flat world I live in out here. I can't wait to see a mountain and drive up and down I-5 (not mentioning spending any time with my best friend the ChoirPres).

So here is where I will give some shouts out to our peeps :) Earl, it was great talking with you the other day after your swamp adventures in the South. I am very jealous because NO is one of my favorite places now. If you are looking for a church to go to on Sunday, head over to Rayne Memorial in the Garden District. Find Joel Bevington (the organist and choir director) and tell him you know me :) He is an amazing musician and an old friend of mine.

A double shout out to Prego Girls - T and PJP. Both are flirting dangerously with potential Aries babies which means I have a decent chance of getting one born on my birthday. It would be better than April 1st I tell ya. I pray for you both daily and hope everything continues smoothly!

If you are in Minnesota and looking for flowers make sure you head over to Indulge & Bloom because I hear they make some great flowers over there. Thanks for the Vday help Joshua and Raed. You guys are amazing.


~soundguy

1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Thank you Jim for your prayers for our baby!! Hope to see you while you are here from spring break!