Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Needed Strap

So, my soon to be Pop sent me a full collection of Minolta gear including a SRT101 with 3 lenses and a hand full of filters. Of course I ran straight out and bought one of these for it...Now, after running around with the gear and taking random pictures as I try to figure out how to use it I find that I really need one of these....
Not the camera but the strap. Just so happens there is a drawing over at a friends blog who sells these cute little beggers so I thought, why not enter her drawing and give her a little publicity.

Alright, so it might be a little floral for a boy but its way cool, you gotta admit. Worth the try.

So, check out Etsy if you have a moment and like crafty stuff.

~soundguy

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

HA! You're too funny ... thanks for the shout out! And if you win, I'd be happy to make you something less pink ;).