Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ground Control to Major Tom...

(are you singing along yet? Or are you picturing Joey and Chandler singing along? Is that going to be in your head all day? I'm sorry.)

Anyway, we are...COMMENCING COUNTDOWN!
That's right! I'm a couple days behind with my post because we officially started our countdown on May 30th, but we are now less than a year away from SoundGuy's graduation date (May 30th, 2010). In honor of the big event (and so that I don't have to make a chain of 361 paper loops) I've added a little countdown ticker to our sidebar. Isn't that exciting?! No more loosing sleep wondering to yourself, "exactly how many days/hours/minutes until SoundGuy graduates?" Ah, technology. Improving our lives...eliminating the need to remember how to count backward...

ENGINES ON!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love it! Thanks for making me smile! Got the box 'o mags today, Thanks. Marking my calendar....