Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rainy Day

Saturday was a rainy day so I decided to stay in and "play." I haven't scrapped too much this summer so I did some catching up.

Finally getting around to using the photos from our June, 2008, trip to Alaska:



There are a few more Alaska pages to come, but I guess I'm going to need another rainy day to get to them.

Last summer's greatest adventure was a trip to Costa Rica for my best friend's wedding.

I also have a big pile of miscellaneous pictures that I want to do something with. I made a little dent in it with these pages.


And that's how I spent my rainy day!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Good for you Micole! I love them all ... I hope you leave them out all week to admire them each time you walk by (or am I the only one that does this?!?!).

Happy Week!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Wow!! How fun & productive of you!! I love your LO's. Super, super cute. The 2nd one down of Alaska is probably my favorite - did you use the Cricut for the fancy embellies on the side? Glad you had a great Saturday!!