Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Look Where SoundGuy Is!

SoundGuy is about to have a brush with fame. Never mind all the brilliant "famous" (well, famous in our twisted weird world) musicians he's been rubbing elbows with, today he hits the big time!

My future husband - the hairy-chested, car-repairing, pseudo-macho love of my life - is currently standing in line at the Mall of America with zillions of other crazed fans to get an autograph from a famous woman. An autograph on a cookbook. This is why I love my SoundGuy. He will always keep you guessing.

So who's the starlet? It's one of our favorite bloggers, The Pioneer Woman. Ree Drummond has just released her cookbook and is touring around doing signings.
Of course she made it to Minnesota just five short days before my visit, and I'm a little bummed to miss it, but I'm getting play-by-plays from the Mall all morning. Including photos of PW's cowboy husband "Marlboro Man" (no, he doesn't smoke - she just calls him that) and two of their kiddos:
So, if you're a Pioneer Woman fan, this might be fun for you. If you're not, then I suggest you add her blog to your list of "things I look at to procrastinate and/or escape from my life." She's good for that.

And now I'm pretty sure I know what I'm getting for Christmas ;)

No comments: