Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Final Project


While you are listening to this teaser, let me note that you can come to Northfield for a Free Concert (service), May 9th, 2010 at 8:15pm and join us in Boe Chapel to hear this group sing. What a great gift for your Mother (or the Mother of your children). Did I mention it was free?

Boe Chapel is quite big so spread the word, get your friends to come and share this video with everybody you know. For you music buffs, it's going to be Howells, Poulenc, Rachmaninoff, Pfeifer, Bobby McFerrin, Dawson, Palestrina and some beautiful service music.

Blessings on this beautiful Sunday!

~soundguy

"My Soul Doth Magnify"
Boe Chapel- St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
May 9th, 2010 at 8:15pm
Free

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I protest. You cut the video off right before the best part of the piece!!! I suppose I'll have to get on a plane and go all the way out there to hear it for myself. Sheesh.