Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Information You Really Don't Need

We've all gotten them, right? Those email forwards containing a long list of questions to answer about yourself? I've been feeling guilty about being a dead-beat blogger lately, so I'm disclosing the incredibly important information brought to light when I recently received one of those forwards. Oh, the deep insights that await you...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of. Although I speculate that my middle name (Lee) might have something to do with my father and grandfather being named Leroy.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Oh brother. Two hours ago? But only a couple tears of frustration - not a big ugly cry.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It gets the job done. And I always like it better if I'm using a cool pen.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don't really eat a lot of lunch meat. So...egg salad! Egg salad is my favorite kind of lunch meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Heck no! My houseplants are barely limping along. But I'm very much looking forward to being an auntie to my girlfriends' kiddos.
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes, and they're HUGE!
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, thank you. But I will hold your stuff while you go.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Rice Krispies
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally and emotionally, yes. If you want help moving a piano to your fourth-floor apartment you should probably call someone else.
11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether they have a friendly face.
12. RED OR PINK?
Yes.
13. WHAT IS THE THING YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF?
Hmm...my nails and cuticles never look nice, and I don't remember things if they aren't written down.
14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Given the fact that my other half is two thousand miles away? SoundGuy. But I miss my fam, too.
15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue pajama pants and red-striped slippers. That's the beauty of living alone: if I didn't confess my wardrobe malfunctions to you, you'd never know!
16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chili and cornbread at the Pumpkin Carving Party today.
17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
"Come Follow" has been running through my head since this morning.
18. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Something bright...maybe sunshine yellow.
19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh sawdust, Starbucks, the garlic/onion/olive oil combo that starts any good recipe
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
SoundGuy
21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I got this from my choir-friend, Becky, and I think she's rad!
22. Favorite sport to watch?
Honestly? I really like watching PBR. That's just embarassing.
23. HAIR COLOR?
Blondeish? Light brown? My hair is currently having a bit of an identity crisis and I have to resolve it by 3/1/2009 when my driver's license expires. Oh, the stress!
24. EYE COLOR?
Gray-blue with a dark blue circle around the outside.
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope
26. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hard to narrow it down to just one. Today it is chocolate Haggen-Daz.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings, please!
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED
Currently watching "The 40-Year Old Virgin" on TV.
29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black with a hot-pink flamingo. If you put that information together with my previous answer about pajama pants and red-striped slippers you'll get a really nice visual. I am such a fashionista.
30. FAVORITE SEASON ?
Summer
31. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes, please!
32. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Espresso-Oreo ice cream
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished "Twilight" and haven't started something new yet.
34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one.
35. FAVORITE SOUND?
This just isn't a fair question to ask a musician.
36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Probably the Beatles
37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France or Costa Rica - I don't know which one is actually farther...
38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Is color-coding a talent?
39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Missoula, Montana (YeeeeeeHaw!)
There you have it! Is anybody's outfit worse than the one I'm wearing right now?

No comments: