Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ugg, gotta keep up with the 'Pres

Information You Really Don't Need, really, you don't need to know.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is after a Cousin.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I'm a guy, I don't admit to crying.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
HA! I can't even read it. What do you think?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Corned Beef to the right of me.... (anybody, anybody?)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
As a former director of youth ministries and someone who really enjoys working with Children's choirs I would have to say yes, I get to make them sing for me and think about their faith but send them to their mom's when they start to cry. Much better than actually HAVING kids.
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes. I think.
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, my girl would even hold my stuff for me.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Flakes in a big mixing bowl. Thanks Uncle Skip.
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My skater shoes? No. All the other ones, yes.
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Right now I am fat. Less strong than dead weight but I think when the 'pres and I start tangoing soon, I will get back into shape. Nothing better than dancin' with your girl!
11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they are putting on a facade.
12. RED OR PINK?
Red in small doses.
13. WHAT IS THE THING YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am fat. I can be a jerk. I follow my gut which has lead me 2061 miles away from my better half.
14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My better half.
15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
hahahahahahaha
16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ummm....Chicken Burger from Mack's Grill at Luther Sem.
17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of my Refrigerator, Computer and External Hard Drive....oh there goes the squirrel...
18. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Ask my better half.
19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My Girl, Motor Oil, frankincense in a big cathedral, my guitar, and a wood shop.
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
ChoirPres
21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I'll let you be the judge of that.
22. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Baseball...Hockey isn't half bad I am finding.
23. HAIR COLOR?
Hair? You have to have hair for it to be colored. My facial hair is black though.
24. EYE COLOR?
I think they call it Hazel but it also changes so I never know. Green to brown depending.
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Uh, no.
26. FAVORITE FOOD?
Sausage and German Potatoes...duh.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
As a man, I will refrain from embarrassing myself.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED
Burn after reading...
29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
oh sigh.
30. FAVORITE SEASON ?
Rain.
31. HUGS OR KISSES?
Anything if its from the girl.
32. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Not a big dessert fan but when I am in the mood, something chocolate.
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
There are a lot of them...thank you Luther Seminary.
34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Who still has a mouse pad, seriously?
35. FAVORITE SOUND?
A Choir or the forest.
36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Probably the Beatles (yes, I left that one)
37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany.
38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can wave my arms real good.
39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Emmanuel Hospital in Portland Oregon at like 3am. Sorry mom.

No comments: