Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Cousin, Dirt

I have a whole bunch of cousins, but Dirk is my favorite. Maybe because we are closest in age...maybe because he let me torture him every summer for the better part of our childhood... or maybe because he was totally game to stage fully-choreographed song and dance productions in the front yard with me... Mostly I love Dirk because, while I was torturing him throughout our childhood (and well into our adult years if I'm being honest), he let me call him "Dirt" and never once decked me. What a guy.

I stumbled onto Dirt's Halloween costume today and just had to share it:
He's "Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Showers"! Get it? He spritzed passers-by with his spray bottle for the chance of showers. Oh, Dirt. You crack me up.

1 comment:

Jimusik said...

That is simply awesome.