Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Jim's New Truck :)

Being April 3rd and all I got a bunch of great packages in the mail!

I think one of the greatest joys is having the postmaster open the door as you walk in and say, hey I got a bunch of stuff for you that won't fit in your box. So, I brought home said stack along with a toy I bought myself at Best Buy and proceeded to dive in. I got a great care package from my baby including Brownie Mix which I will start heating the oven for after I finish this post.

Choirpres' mom sent me a great card informing me that she had actually setup her computer (sitting in the box for I think almost 5 months) and got the router working on her own. I am so proud I can hardly contain myself.

My wonderful parents bought me one of the coolest and most practical gifts for a Church Musician. iTunes Gift-cards! Not only can I feed my addiction (legally) but I can download the music for Music History to study for the final listening exam! And finally, Earl, my amazing soon to be Father-in-law sent me what only Earl would think to send me. As I opened the package I turned into a 6 year old laughing and ripping the box apart. Inside....

My own Dodge Hemi!! That's right, you are all jealous. I think I will be driving my truck around the apartment all day long. Down the road I see some modifications to the suspension and steering.

~soundguy

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Lord...have...mercy.

dickie said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Re: ChoirPres

...It is right to give our thanks and praise.