Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things that make you go weak in the knees

Maybe I am getting to that portion of adulthood where I am way to sentimental. Maybe I am starting to figure out that the little joys in life are really the best. Either way, these two pictures make me proud for a number of different reasons.
Now, having one's name-sake be this cute is a complete ego boost. Sometimes I like to think I had something to do with him or that I magically passed off some of my genes to the little guy. Then I take a good look at the ugly guy in this picture and realize I am dreaming.
Finally, there is nothing better that the gleeful shriek of an adorable Fiancée puttering around on her first vino scooter ride. Thanks Bruce and Lenore for letting us play. Seriously, if life with this woman continues to be this fun I am not sure what I am going to do with myself .

Greetings to all my west coast friend and thank you for letting me bug y'all.

~soundguy

No comments: