Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

35mm Highlights from the Oregon Trip


A month ago, Lucas and I headed out cross country to get me and my car from MN to Oregon. Here are some of the picture highlights from my trip.
Sunset through the Kent-Luety's front door
I got to fly around the Valley with Jonathan
Landing at Salem Airport
Choirpres and I headed back and had to stop at Multnomah Falls
Saw Fred
And Tomi
And caught up with these silly folks on their way to Yellowstone
We saw Old Faithful
The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
And other crazy geological formations
All and all it was well worth it, plus I will never complain about spending 3+ weeks with my Fiancée.
Man, if those eyes don't kill ya, I am not sure what else will.

~soundguy

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun! The Old Faithful picture came out great! Wanna do it again? Say...in 292 days?

Sandy said...

Hey guys,
It was great spending time with you and we are glad you could share with us. Hope to do it again. Jim, I'll practice up on the Ladder ball so you have some competition!

Love you,
Sandy and Dean

Leah said...

what a fun trip!

and i agree, nicole has the most gorgeous eyes i've ever seen!