Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

A Date To Remember

HAPPY AUGUST 7TH

In one year we will be done with the following:
  • long distance
  • school
  • being single
  • long phone calls every day
  • cold winters
  • lonely weekends
  • meals for one
  • flying every 5-6 weeks
  • crummy beds
  • lack of dogs
  • High insurance rates
  • Watching movies alone
  • not having a workout partner
In 365 days I will be kissing my wife, looking forward to a vacation in Hawaii and starting a job I can stay in for an extended period of time (cross my fingers).

Bring it on.

~soundguy

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

HOORAY!!!! The countdown is ON!

Nicole said...

Sign me up! I'm there! Except for the cold winters...

I'm starting another countdown ticker. Can't wait to get you home for "the marryin"!

Erin said...

wa hoo! Let the countdown begin!