Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lucas


(insert your caption here....)

Lucas
Originally uploaded by James Davidson Design

Some might consider him energetic. Some might call him overwhelming. If there's a guy in the world who would literally give you the shirt off his back, it's Lucas.

This is my best friend who assisted me in giving Choirpres (among others) a real headache our freshman year at WU. Without him, I am pretty confident I would not be the person I am today. Choirpres completes me, Lucas is my other half.

When not riding his motorcycle, he likes long walks on the beach, has every pop radio song memorized, is one of the rare few people who enjoys working with middle schoolers and when not posing in pictures for me, enjoys spending time at home with his cute dog Sadie.

Thanks for being there for me my friend and making the world a much happier place for a lot of people.

~soundguy

What should the caption say? Please post in the comments...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This photo is just screaming for a caption. May I suggest "the other woman in my relationship"? Marrying SoundGuy means marrying Lucas, too. It's a BOGO and makes me a lucky/crazy woman. =)

BethR said...

I really think it should say "Super Lucas" ... or "Bert" or "Ernie" ...that's what we used to call those two in college, but we'd never figured out who was who. What a nice sentiment for a truly special man. Lucas - we love you!