Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Shower

Last Saturday was one for the books - my best gals threw me the bridal shower to end all showers! We started the day with lunch at the Wild Pear - NUM!
Then we got right down to business:
One of the advantages of being the last of your girlfriends to marry is that everyone has special keepsakes to share with you. Just such a keepsake is discernible in the photo. That pink beer coozy (coozying a cocktail rather than a brewski) reads "Because I'm the Bride, That's Why." It has a black coozy partner which reads, "What Would I know? I'm just the Groom." We will treasure them forever! Or at least until August. Then we might share the love with some other couple.

A few snaps from the festivities:



This is my bestie, Brenda Lee. It's too bad we don't have more fun together.

Can you make out the detail of this beautiful fabric banner? A certain crafty gal used our engagement photos to decorate it!

And these are my best gals. Could I have five prettier friends? No. It is not possible. Shall I really make you jealous? Not only are they picture perfect, they are each wicked smart, talented, funny, loving, and a darn good time!

And they share my love of pretty shoes. And umbrella drinks. And that's what really matters.

On to the May Flowers!

4 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! I loved this day too - so GLAD you enjoyed your shower! xoxo

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Adorable!
I'm so glad you were celebrated in style (just as you should be) with your best of friends.
Happy "Almost There" :D!

Erin said...

yay! love the pictures. It was a pretty fun day, wasn't it?

Nicole said...

Pretty fun? No. It was fun, funner, funnest!!!