Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Panda says...

I just opened the fortune cookie that accompanied my lunch. You will soon find new adventure in life. Never has one little cookie so accurately understated the obvious.

In four days my whole life gets turned upside-down (in a good way). Jim and I load up the U-Haul and road trip him back across the country. We move in together. We get a dog. We climb over each other in a too-small little house while figuring out our cohabitational vibe. We get married. He finds a job. The list goes on.

If my cookie is referring to any adventures other than the aforementioned MAJOR LIFE CHANGES I think I will spit it out and pretend I never opened it.

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

4 days!! FOUR days!!! FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!

xoxo

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I vote for choose your own adventure :D. Many happy thoughts to you and Jim in these next few months full of so much wonderful!

Erin said...

ok enough with the lovey dovey, we're in the same state bonding time already, let's get to blogging again :)

xoxo!