Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Done.


Thank you to everyone who made the trek to listen to and hour and 10 minutes of an anglican evensong service. If you missed out, the 15 most talented men I have ever connected to sang their hearts out. They filled one of the most beautiful places I have ever performed in with music that would make just about anyone choke up a little. It was that beautiful. And all I had to do was wave my arms like a crazy man in front of them. I am blessed.

Thank you especially to everyone who made the day possible. Having friends and family and a Fiancée who just make things happen is probably the most wonderful gift I can imagine. And now I am done with this boring post. Video's of the project will be posted soon, I promise.

~Jim

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Way to go!!

Unknown said...

That had to be awesome -- look at the space you were in! I can hardly wait to hear/see some of it! -- Tomi