Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PW winning the Bloggies

First I have to admit that PW was and is totally ChoirPres' find. Regardless, I continue to enjoy reading and keeping up with just about everything she posts in Confessions. Not only is she witty and enjoyable to read, she is amazingly talented, an Episcopalian and an Alto. Looks like they handed all the winners shot glasses with a local vodka and she actually had to tell them she had given up alcohol for lent. I think she reminds me a lot of my girl which means I should probably let the more talented portion of this relationship write more on our blog. Needless to say, if you have not enjoyed thepioneerwoman.com (winner of the 2009.bloggies.com) I highly recommend it.

~soundguy
(p.s. not sure why I am tell y'all that since I am pretty confident you all know but, just in case there is a reader out there...)

No comments: