Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weddings and Such

Every once in a while there is a wedding at Luther Seminary in the Chapel of the Incarnation.  Today I ran sound for my first wedding.  The bride and groom were quite cute and very relaxed about the whole thing.  With two pastors and 5 different musical groups plus a children's sermon, the service was rather packed.  In the middle, one of the little children who I assuming is connected to one of the bridesmaids decided to roam around the church.  She ended up perched on the step.  Although I didn’t have a zoom or a decent camera I attempted to catch her in her act.



On the way back to the dorm I did get to see a beautiful sunset.  I wish you could see it because Minneapolis was towering in the distance completely backlight by the soft fall orange and pink sunset.  
The temps are dropping, winter is just around the corner.  Time for fires in fireplaces and snow.  
Peace and grace on you this winter ~soundguy


No comments: