Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Blank

I have to begin this post with a confession: I read my own blog. After I've made a post, I like to see what it looks like "for real" so I'll cruise to our site. I never know what SoundGuy is posting till it pops up for the whole world to see, so I feel a little bit justified in stalking my own blog to keep up on his shenanigans too.

Even though I've been e-yammering away since June, it was only today that I noticed how all the things wrong with our sidebar. Have you noticed the "Blank" menu which has indicated "more to come" for the better part of the year? As the not-so-tech-savvy contributor I claim absolutely no responsibility for these oversights. I'm sure it would be rude to point out the individual who might be capable of correcting these problems, so I'll refrain from pointing my finger at him.

How about a New Year's resolution from the good folks here at Hotdish? In 2009, you can count on us to fill in the blank. Get it? Fill in the blank? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

PS - Holiday updates are coming, I swear! As soon as I can see over the laundry heap I'll get right on it!

No comments: