Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Trip Highlights

As most of you know I spent the last week of the year in Oregon. I thought I would post a couple pictures in preparation for ChoirPres' on-slot of great detailed posts.

Here's the family during our Christmas Celebration (Dec. 27th)
Here we are with the official Davidson Family Christmas Stockings.
Here was part of my Mothers Birthday Celebration.
(ChoirPres and the Sis made it special for my mom)
The girl and I at the Heathman with...
...These Wonderful People!
(I think I passed the best-friend analysis)

I think we managed to bounce up and down the valley from Vancouver to Corvallis seeing wonderful people in between. Thank you for such wonderful memories everybody and I look forward to the next visit. B&T: Next time it will be on your turf.

FYI: Oregon - 40 Degrees | Minnesota - 10 Degrees

~soundguy

No comments: