Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

SoundGuys' New Job

I never thought the day would come when I could announce this. I, as of an hour ago, have my own choir. Yes, that is right, I am the Choir Director at Cross Lutheran Church in Maplewood, MN. I am not sure what my title will be officially yet but my dream of world domination...I mean directing my own choir has come true.

Ok, find point out that I don't have anyone in the choir yet and that it is only a very small church but hey, it's mine and I will get people to sing...oh yes I will. So, if you are in the MN area and want to join a little church choir directed by the next and upcoming greatest world leader...I mean choir director, come on down to Maplewood in September.

Peace on all of you and thank you for letting me share my news!

~soundguy

1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Congratulations Jim!! That's fantastic!! Let the recruiting begin... :)