Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

They wern't kidding

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I have proof of why we named our blog Hotdish and Hallelujah's.

Yes, the State Fair has Hotdish on a stick! Now, I should have tried this but I instead found myself eating something more traditional yet a little more interesting...
Opps, that's a 4 year old Ox that weights 2500lb. Did you know that an Ox can be cattle of any type that is trained to pull a cart? This was new to me.
Ah, this is just a beautiful BIG horse that I was amazed by.

Yes, that would be a "LONG CORNDOG" and they were not kidding. It turned out to be 3 hotdogs on a very long wooden stick dipped in the batter. Crazy I tell you. That and Wine Icecream, "Big Bacon" and Chocolate Dipped Bacon. The Minnesota State Fair is a sight to be seen with way too many people foating around the Fairgrounds. It is arguably the biggest in the Nation so, make sure you hit it up this week if your near "the cities" or keep it on your plan for 2009.

~soundguy

No comments: