Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Shower Day, Frankel!

Today was special. Not only was it "Mass on the Grass" (our affectionate term for the annual outdoor church service...which was actually "Mass on the Grass with Brass" since the quintet was there. Har har). Where was I? Oh, right- special day. Yes. It was special because we got to throw a baby shower for Frankel!
Pretty cute for a girl who can't even bend over, huh? WU friends Jen Taylor and Becky Foster rolled up their sleeves and look at the cool cake they made:

I had originally offered to bring cupcakes. Boy was I glad I'd opted to be in charge of punch instead! My little Duncan Hines with sprinkles numbers would have been shamed next to this culinary delight. See - you can never tell when that Liberal Arts education is going to come in handy.

We love you, Frankel! Thanks for letting us descend on your house to celebrate. Can't wait to teach Miss Addison a few things ;)

No comments: